Causes of finger Whitlow

A herpetic whitlow, or whitlow finger, is an abscess of the end of the finger caused by infection with
the herpes simplex virus (the "cold sore virus").
It usually affects the fleshy area of the fingertip. Herpes whitlow can be caused by infection by HSV-1 or HSV-2. HSV-1 whitlow is often contracted by health care workers that come in contact with the virus; it is most commonly contracted by dental workers and medical workers exposed to oral secretions. It is also often observed in thumb-sucking children with primary HSV-1 oral infection (autoinoculation) prior to seroconversion, and in adults aged 20 to 30 following contact with HSV-2-infected genitals.

Comments

  1. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts